Currently Bulandshahr is a district of the state Uttar Pradesh, which is located at a distance that is less than 64 kilometers from Delhi | The city is mainly connected with the roads of Meerut , Aligarh , Budayun , Gautam Buddha Nagar and Ghaziabad districts and in the east Ganges River and west Yamuna The river makes its boundary.
The main ingredients here are wheat , corn , barley , jowar , millet , cotton and sugar cane etc. Yarning , fabricing work in Jahangirabad , work of the kitchenware in Khurja , wood work in Bulandshahr and Shikipurpur. Glasses , bangles etc. are also made.
Textile is lined in the district with looms. There are also several units for making water handpumps in the town of Bulandshahr. There are also many famous Ayurvedic doctors in Khurja and Bulandshahr town. Khurja is recognized for ceramic work.
- Population ( 2011) 3499171 Million
- Population (approx) 3703295 million
- Male population (approx.) 1938307 million
- Female population (approx) 1764990 million
- Area 4353 sq km
- Literacy rate is 70.23%
- Male literacy rate is 82.52%
- Female literacy rate is 56.60%
- Population growth rate is 16.3%